There’s More Inside
Jump into our FREE section of On-Demand webinar replays and short video snippets. Our typical Online webinars are 45-minute interactive video conference sessions led by a Science Safety Industry safety specialist. Join the community today to access all the webinars.
Webinar Topics and videos include:
- Most Common Sources of Accidents in the K-12 Laboratory and How to Prevent Them.
- How to Conduct Annual Safety Inspections in Science, STEM, and CTE Laboratories.
- Holistic Approach to Science Safety Awareness
- School Year-End Closing Recommendations
- Conducting a Science Instructional Space Annual Inspection
- Legal Liability Concerns for School Principals, Administrators, and School District Officers
- Science, STEAM, and CTE Programming Needs for Students with Additional Needs
- December Safety Considerations for K-12 Schools for the Science & STEM Departments
* New Topics Frequently added, Live Webinar Schedules subject to change